Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Contract)
Location: Halifax/Bedford Nova Scotia, Canada
Livelenz is a SaaS platform for restaurant owners and managers to improve key performance metrics like food costs, labor costs and dollars per order. Livelenz solutions are used by restaurant owners and some of the largest franchises worldwide to improve their operations and profitability.
The person filling this role will be focused on ensuring Livelenz maintains a “quality first” approach to all development and project delivery. This role requires a combination of testing and analysis, as well as planning and process improvement
Does the idea of problem solving; process improvement and technology disruption in one of the largest industries in North America get you excited?
- Implement best practices for cloud-based SaaS development and build an overall Quality Assurance framework for the organization, including; documenting the product development process, ensuring proper timelines, and appropriate resources are applied to each project.
- Work closely with both product development and customer success to create use cases, testing environments, and a client acceptance process.
- Review and validate our database architecture and performance to meet our expected level of quality and security.
- Write and execute test plans and procedures for product implementations.
- Create, log, update and retest bugs.
- Mentor Junior quality assurance team members.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and User Experience for all current projects.
- Work with the product development and customer success teams to review all current products and customer implementations to ensure the data being reported is accurate (matching end of day reporting from their Point of Sale).
- Make recommendations to improve the User Experience – including interface and in-product experiences. Based on your assessment and recommendations, project priorities and resourcing will be allocated.
- A relevant technical degree or related education.
- Experience working on ERP or similar Enterprise, mission critical implementations.
- Demonstrated experience performing Quality Assurance on technology products.
- Experience overseeing Quality Assurance for complex technology solution implementations.
- Ability to form strong interdisciplinary relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience working for an organization that sells technological and professional services solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with a well-developed sense of humour, the ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients.
- Experience using Jira is an asset.
This is a consulting position. It is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before. We offer a casual work environment with at head office located in Bedford.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.