Director, Usability (UI/UX – Contract Position)
Location: Halifax/Bedford Nova Scotia, Canada
Livelenz is a SaaS platform for restaurant owners and managers to improve key performance metrics like food costs, labor costs and dollars per order. Livelenz solutions are used by restaurant owners and some of the largest franchises worldwide to improve their operations and profitability.
This person will be responsible for developing and then assisting with the implementation of a re-design of the User Interface and improving the User Experience for the Livelenz suite. They will work with members of the Development, Leadership and Customer Success teams to improve the intuitiveness, enjoyability and usefulness of Livelenz’s products.
So, does the idea of problem solving; process improvement and technology disruption in one of the largest industries in North America get you excited?
- Work with stakeholders to plan a new, responsive design for the Livelenz’s suite.
- Scope work, plan project roll outs and provide cost estimates.
- Assist in creation of storyboards, mockups, and wireframes outlining UI/UX improvements to the Livelenz suite.
- Perform Usability Testing, and cross browser, platform, device testing.
- Provide recommendations and help implement ongoing improvements to the Livelenz suite.
- Ensure that all Livelenz products are responsive and positioned to maximize the abilities of HTML5.
- 3-5 years of experience with an emphasis on SaaS products.
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and requirements.
- Understanding of current and evolving web standards and trends as they relate to browser-based applications.
- Experience with SVN or other source control tools.
- Experience creating wireframes and user flows from business requirements.
- Excellent visual and user interface design skills with a strong emphasis on usability.
- A relevant technical degree or related education.
- Ability to form strong interdisciplinary relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of CSS and jQuery Mobile.
- Experience working on data analytics B2B solutions is an asset.
- Experience using Jira is an asset.
This is a contract position. It is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before. We offer a casual work environment at our head office located in Bedford.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.