Service Level Agreement
Last updated: May 30, 2014
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between LIVELENZ Inc. and the Customer for the provisioning of software services required to support and sustain the Livelenz Platform, including, but not limited to: LiveAnalytics, LiveScore, LiveCashOut, LiveInventory and LiveHR.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all software and support services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent software service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by LIVELENZ Inc.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for software service provision between the LIVELENZ Inc. and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- o Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider(s): LIVELENZ Inc. (“Provider”)
Customer(s): Customer (“Customer”)
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the start date of LIVELENZ Inc.’s service with The Customer and is valid until their subscription renewal.
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service Channels
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Monitored “Click to Chat” support
- Monitored web-based support ticket submissions
- Livelenz self-help Knowledge Base (help.livelenz.com)
- Remote assistance using remote software (where available)
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
5.2. Service Scope
Livelenz Regular Support covers the following items:
- Errors or functional issues with FTI POS or other software provided by Livelenz;
- Technical or malfunction issues with POS hardware, or other computer systems provided by Livelenz that are clearly related to workmanship or hardware failures;
- Peripheral equipment provided by Livelenz.
Examples of what is not covered under Regular Support:
- Installation and configuration of approved non-Livelenz software applications;
- Support and/or configuration for unapproved software applications;
- Integration or support for unapproved/non-Livelenz hardware and peripherals;
- Internet connectivity and router configuration (and support for non-Livelenz routers);
- Support and removal of viruses;
- Windows or other Operating System configuration requirements.
In the case that a Support request is outside Livelenz’s regular Support criteria, Professional Services support is available at the hourly rate of $99, USD, payable by credit card.
5.3 Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Up-to-date payment for existing Livelenz subscriptions and/or services
- Payment for all additional support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
- Use of a PCI compliant system(s)
Livelenz accepts no risk, liability, claim or responsibility for technical issues arising from security breaches or for any other issues arising in a non-PCI compliant store environment. It is critical to take the necessary steps to ensure your store is PCI compliant and this responsibility is exclusively borne by the store owner/operator. Failure to do so violates the terms of this agreement.
Livelenz also reserves the right to discontinue service and/or support at our discretion where:
- System(s) have not been properly installed OR have not been installed by Livelenz field resources;
- Systems have not been properly maintained;
- System has been used for purposes other than the intended use and/or the system has been subject to wear and tear resulting from improper handling or abuse of the computer system;
- There is not a proper network and/or internet connection in the location of the system(s);
- System(s) and/or the network do not meet PCI compliance guidelines;
- Change of ownership (please call for transfer of support);
- System(s) do not have current anti-virus protection.
5.4 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- The Livelenz self-help portal help.livelenz.com is available at all times
- Regular Support Hours are 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. ET Monday – Friday, excluding the following Canadian Holidays; New Year’s Day, Family Day, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Support requests are responded to within 8 regular support hours of being received
- Calls received out of regular support hours are forwarded to a voicemail service and checked regularly.
- Emails and web-based support tickets received outside of office hours are responded to the next working day.
- Emergency After-hours Support Requests
- In the case that a Support request is an Emergency – see Section 6.3 – Service Priority.
At times, there are issues that may cause heavy call volumes and may prevent the technical team from replying to tickets within the standard timeframes noted above.
Livelenz supports two types of support, Emergency and Standard Support.
Emergency Support: An emergency issue refers to a hardware or software problem that prevents an employee or franchisee from ringing in a sale on the POS system.
Emergency Response Times – If your call is not immediately picked up we will strive to have a technician call you within 60 minutes. If no one is available at the call back number provided by the customer, the technician will continue to try calling.
Examples of Emergency Issues:
- Livelenz provided POS system will not boot or will not ring in a sale;
- Livelenz software is offline or inaccessible;
- Livelenz provided receipt printer is malfunctioning.
Standard Support: Any issue that does not prevent you from ringing in a sale when there is no alternate method.
Examples of support issues:
- Changes or upgrades to Livelenz provided software;
- Report printer malfunctioning;
- Training or service requests;
- Assistance with the Livelenz Portal.
Livelenz Support may be contacted in the following ways:
- Self-help Portal: Visit help.livelenz.com for immmediate answers and solutions to many issues you may encounter. If no answer is available, online support tickets can be submitted here as well.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-407-0501 Extension 115
- Click to Chat: Use the Click to Chat box at www.livelenz.com and help.livelenz.com. When an operator is online, this will appear in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- Livelenz Platform: Send a support message through the Livelenz Support shortcut or Contact Us link in the platform.